Solaris LED Flare Receives PLASA Award for Sustainability
- Created on Thursday, 31 October 2013 12:48
- Written by TMB
At this year’s PLASA Show Awards Ceremony, October 7 at ExCel, London, the Solaris LED Flare lighting and effects fixture was honored with the coveted PLASA Sustainability Award. The eco-friendly concept behind the Flare’s design was recognized by the PLASA Innovation Award judges, who asserted, “This multi-purpose, energy efficient product will save loads of energy by replacing and eliminating the massive power consumption of existing fixtures including strobes, audience blinders, and wash lights.” The PLASA Sustainability Award is a unique honor, awarded at the judges’ discretion for significant achievements in environmental excellence which will benefit this generation and the next.
The Solaris LED Flare is a super-bright, 1000W, high-performance RGBW wash, strobe, and blinder – in one fixture! A single multifunction Flare offers superior performance over traditional conventional or LED fixtures and saves labor, time, space, energy and cost. Instantaneous RGBW color mixing with 1200Hz refresh rate provides smooth on-camera dimming. The “pixel map” feature divides the Flare into as many as 12 sections. Saturated colors feature intense, deep reds and blues, ultra-bright greens, and brilliant camera-friendly whites.
Solaris LED Flare – The Brightest Solution for Eurovision Song Contest
- Created on Thursday, 15 August 2013 12:48
- Written by TMB
Picture a musical Olympics with two weeks of international competition, climaxing in a final round with 170 million TV viewers, the largest musical show in the world – more than twice the audience of the Super Bowl! The Eurovision Song Contest has been softening national cultural barriers in Europe for 57 years.
This year’s Eurovision production featured a unique design element requiring very special lighting; an element that demanded the brightest LED fixture on the market: The Solaris LED Flare – 32 Flares to be precise!
Hippotizer Reigns Supreme at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Created on Monday, 12 August 2013 12:48
- Written by TMB
20 shows, 20 acts, 20 days! Hippotizer saddled up at Houston’s Reliant Stadium and went the distance at this year’s Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The annual Texas extravaganza featured nightly concerts by some of the biggest names in music, enhanced by video content wrangled and programmed by John Dickson of LD Systems, Houston.
Six outputs from three Hippotizer HDs delivered synchronized video playback to a variety of video displays supplied by LD Systems and Screenworks. Eight 8’ x 16’ “filler screens”, with a total of 256 WinVision 9mm tiles were rigged above center-stage between eight 29’ x 16’ HD Toshiba IMAG screens showing live content. Expanding and enhancing the filler displays were stage footer and header rings, and stage backdrop, all comprised of 3868 Barco MiTRIX 24mm LED panels. Seamless video content displaying across every one of these disparate video components was made possible with Hippotizer’s easy-to-use VideoMapper component.
- LumenRadio Wireless Control Smokes Vasco Rossi Stadium Tour
- TMB Expands Commitment to Canadian Market
- Schnick Schnack Systems Gives The Voice an Accent
- LumenRadio Wireless Control at 55th Grammy Awards
- Hippotizer Goes Wide at Super Bowl XLVII
- New Year’s Eve Night of Worship 2012
- Chameleon Touring Lights Brisbane Festival with LumenRadio
- LumenRadio and ProPlex Control for Kuwait 50th Constitutional Day Celebration
- Huge Hippotizer Pixel-Map on Empire State Building
- Denver Sports Authority Field Goes Wireless with LumenRadio
- Theatrical Lighting Connection Lights PGA Ryder Cup with ProPlex Data Distribution
- Jay Z, Made in America, and Hippotizer