140 Solaris Mozarts Featured on Hall & Oates 2016 Tour
- Created on Monday, 20 June 2016 12:48
- Written by TMB
The Daryl Hall and John Oates 2016 tour kicked off this year at New York’s Madison Square Garden and will continue through the summer. Nashville based Morris, in collaboration with famed designer Jesper Luth, provided the production and lighting design. Featured in the design are 140 Solaris Mozart fixtures. “While these lights are small in scale, they make an incredible impact, encompassing both performers in light and creating a warm, asymmetrical backdrop for the show,” says Jessica Charlton of Morris.
TMB and Wireless Solution: Reunited and it Feels so Good
- Created on Friday, 03 June 2016 12:48
- Written by Wireless Solution AB
After a hiatus of several years, TMB has officially been reappointed exclusive US distributor of W-DMX™ products. The leading global distributor will represent Wireless Solution for the architectural, entertainment production, staging, and Film/TV markets. TMB is no stranger to the brand, or to the wireless industry, and brings a storehouse of knowledge to the partnership.
Solaris Mozarts Highlight Mötley Crüe Drum Coaster
- Created on Wednesday, 18 November 2015 12:48
- Written by TMB
Featured on the current Mötley Crüe “final” world tour is Tommy Lee’s “Crüecifly” overhead drum kit “coaster”, highlighted by 24 Solaris LED Mozarts. The Mozarts, mounted on the underside of the drum riser, are the perfect eye candy to highlight Lee’s solos as he rolls high in the air on an elaborate “roller coaster” of truss.
A total redesign from previous tours, planning for the show began last February between Matt Mills, Robert Long, and Sooner Routhier. “We searched for a while for something to put under the drum riser,” explains tour Lighting Designer, Matt Mills. “We had several ideas, but when I saw the Mozarts at InfoComm in Orlando it was a simple decision. We bolted them to the underside of Tommy’s drum riser and use them for video pixel-mapping, controlled via wireless DMX sent to a receiver located with the drum kit.” Tommy Lee’s 11-minute Crüecifly has no onboard power; once he “takes off” a UPS backup battery runs everything.
- ProPlex EZ-LAN Presented with LDI 2015 Debuting Product Award
- TMB “Pro” products enhance Glastonbury headliner show
- Solaris LED Mozarts Sparkle on The Voice
- Solaris LED Mozarts Accent Brandon Flowers Tour
- Mozarts, Flares Rock USHER
- Solaris LED Mozarts Shine on Beyoncé Jay Z On the Run HBO Special
- 165 Solaris LED Linear Fixtures Light Up Jason Aldean
- TMB Introduces Firefly – Premium Marquee/Festoon Lighting At Lightfair
- Solaris LED Flares Tour with Justin Timberlake
- Solaris LED Flare Jr Debuts at Prolight+Sound
- ProPower® RPD Power Distros Reach Major Milestone – Over 1,000 Systems Sold!
- Elite Multimedia Productions Completes Substantial Gear Acquisition from TMB to Accommodate Growth for 2014 Tours