Hippotizer Rackoon Media Servers Enhance The Santa Fe Opera
- Created on Monday, 28 July 2014 12:48
- Written by TMB
In their quest for continuous improvement through the incorporation of new technology into their productions, The Santa Fe Opera, in collaboration with Barbizon Light of the Rockies, has acquired a selection of the very latest in video technology. Included are five Hippotizer Rackoon media servers, in addition to four Panasonic 20K projectors, and a remote Zookeeper PC for networked Rackoon control. The powerful and flexible new system will allow the Opera to enhance existing scenery with mapped images; or to quickly and easily experiment with and create virtual scenery.
The first show this season to use the new media server system was Carmen, followed by a double-bill, The Impressario and Le Rossignol, opening this month.
Par4Keet Player Wins "Best of Show" Award at InfoComm
- Created on Monday, 30 June 2014 12:48
- Written by Green Hippo
Green Hippo announces that the Par4keet 4K+ Player from the new AViary Video Tools range was awarded "Best of Show" at InfoComm 2014 by NewBay Media.
The Best of Show Awards are judged by a panel of industry experts from submitted nominations. Criteria include ease of installation and use/maintenance, performance, relevance, value/ROI, network friendliness, versatility, and reliability.
Par4Keet is the first video player to combine video playback at 4K+ resolution along with true realtime media manipulation and multi-screen configurability in a robust rackmount casing.
TMB Introduces Firefly® – Premium Marquee/Festoon Lighting At Lightfair
- Created on Sunday, 01 June 2014 12:48
- Written by TMB
At the Lightfair Show in Las Vegas TMB will introduce Firefly’s premium LED Marquee/Festoon lighting systems to the American market.
The Firefly range offers the “old school” look of traditional Marquee/Festoon lighting without the headache of constantly changing the bulbs, the risk of broken glass, and the danger and power draw of high voltage.
Available in frosted versions in warm white, cool white, and a selection of rich, deep colors, plus the revolutionary, gorgeous, warm white “Filament” bulbs, the Firefly system runs on safe 24-volt AC or DC, with shatter-proof bulbs, making it economical to operate and virtually maintenance free. The clear V6 and V12 “Filament” bulbs will satisfy the most discerning lighting designer with a beautiful warm, vintage look and unrivaled color temperature consistency. Also in the Firefly range are a selection of unique flat, self-levelling IP44 Festoon cables with a variety of socket spacings, available in black or white.
- Green Hippo Distributor TMB Successfully Introduces AViary magpi at NAB
- Solaris LED Flares Tour with Justin Timberlake
- TMB launches AViary Video Tools magpi 4x HD Video Player at NAB
- Solaris LED Flare Jr Debuts at Prolight+Sound
- ProPower® RPD Power Distros Reach Major Milestone – Over 1,000 Systems Sold!
- Hippotizer Marks Grand Central Station’s Centennial Celebration
- Hippotizer Handles 80 Universes at Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show
- Elite Multimedia Productions Completes Substantial Gear Acquisition from TMB to Accommodate Growth for 2014 Tours
- Solaris LED Flare Receives PLASA Award for Sustainability
- Solaris LED Flare – The Brightest Solution for Eurovision Song Contest
- Hippotizer Reigns Supreme at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- TMB Expands Commitment to Canadian Market