TMB is committed to attracting and retaining the best people in the industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Control Supervisor to oversee all output from the Cable Assembly department to ensure 100% accuracy and consistency of production and manage all cabling associates.
Candidate must have excellent written communication skills and ability to effectively interface with multiple departments and all levels of management. Individual must be assertive, quick-thinking, pro-active and thick-skinned in our fast-paced environment.
TMB is well established and reputable company that has been servicing leading companies in the entertainment production and staging markets since 1983.
We are currently seeking a Fibre Optic Lab Technician. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, mid-sized company.
Key process steps include but are not limited to optical element alignment, bonding, cleaning, baking, polishing, optical component testing. This person will be part of a team that is also responsible for process control, equipment maintenance, incoming material inspection and outgoing QC processes. Continuous learning and refinement of problem solving skills are essential. Technicians will have first tier responsibility for the production line for all day-to-day operations. Experience of Neutrik OpticalCON and Lemo 3K.93C assembly methods would be preferred. Approximately 100% of the work is performed in a precision, light industrial production area or laboratory.
We are currently seeking an experienced but ENTRY Level Accounting Assistant.
Position Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Daily posting and balancing of cash receipt general ledger
- Maintain log of incoming payments and remove payments as posted
- Initiate and post all vendor / customer accounts. Handle inter-company transactions.
- Validate, and maintain resale certificate files
- Initial processing of Customer Applications by running DNB and faxing trade references
- Follow up with customers to clear account discrepancies
- Collection calls to customers with past due invoices (minimum of 30-35 calls per day)
- Maintain notes of customer collections activities
- Run Aging Report for customer accounts with past due credit balances
- Generate tax only invoices and tax only credit memos as needed/approved
- Request Resale Certificates as needed
- Daily posting of cash receipts
- File all documents to A/R Customer File as needed
- Interact with customers and staff with diplomacy
- Support A/P department as needed
- Support Audit requests
- Assist in a variety of Accounting projects as the need arises
- Back up Communications department as requested
- Code/Enter vendor invoices
- Weekly check run
- Print/Code/Enter FEDEX and UPS invoices
- Back up for A/P
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor
TMB has been servicing the entertainment lighting industry since 1983. We are an international company with locations in Europe, New Jersey, Canada and Los Angeles. TMB distributes lighting, audio visual and electrical products.
We are currently seeking an experienced QC / Receiving Operative. This is a blended position with some Receiving responsibility. However, the primary focus will be on QC.
Candidate must have excellent written communication skills and ability to effectively interface with multiple departments. Individual must be assertive, quick-thinking, pro-active and thick-skinned in our fast-paced environment. Candidate will be expected to assist with all aspects of Warehouse functions when requested.