TMB is committed to attracting and retaining the best people in the industry.
TMB – San Fernando, CA
- Pull product and prepare items for shipping
- Pull parts ordered and alert admin of parts needing to be ordered
- Enter all shipments in UPS / FedEx computer and process daily closing reports
- Assist in the handling of will call orders
- Deal with freight company problems and salespeople
- Monitor daily list of orders due to ship to ensure all orders are processed on time
- International Shipping – Prepare international shipments, including NAFTA, Certificate of Origin, FCC, and all customs documentation.
- Confirm orders (i.e.: parts pulled, part numbers written down, quantities, serial numbers, etc.)
- Keep Warehouse clean and neat.
- Arrange pick-up with ground or air freight.
- Call for freight quotes when necessary or use software installed in shipping computer.
- Always get a better deal on shipping cost.
- File freight claims on lost shipments and resolve.
- Maintain shipping log binder
- Complete packing dimensions/weight and provide description of packages, pallets, etc.
- Order boxes and all other shipping supplies.
- Complete shipper’s letter of instruction / BOL as supplied by shipping company. Provide details needed to ship product.
- Immediately notify Management whenever an order might not ship on the due date.
- Operate Forklift or Company vehicles when required.
- Resolve incoming and outgoing shipment exceptions including liaising with customs clearing agents.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Customer Development / Outside Sales
Dynamic Company in the entertainment production and architectural lighting industry is currently seeking an Outside Sales person in our NY Office to service our customers in the North East Coast.
TMB has offered products and services to professionals in the entertainment production, staging and architectural markets since 1983. TMB services a worldwide market from offices in London, New York, Los Angeles, Toronto and Beijing. TMB offers a growing range of exclusive, high quality and innovative products, supporting long term customer relationships with an emphasis on first class service.
TMB does not hard sell, so prior sales experience may or may not be necessary. Hands-on industry experience is a must!